In this age of technological advancement, each and every cellular company is coming in with some top quality smart phones. We have the examples like HTC One X, iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S3. Now, Sony is here in this competition with their new smart phone Sony Xperia Z. Let us have a little closer look on that.
Sony Xperia Z is famous for its slick design and big screen. As the makers demand, it is also water resistant (IP57 standards). It has the Mobile Bravia Engine 2 from Sony that gives you finer detail, real time contrast and saturated colors on the screen. Moreover, it has EXMOR RS sensor by
The main camera of this phone is of 13 megapixels and it is at the rear. It has the 1080p video. It also has a front facing camera of 2 megapixels with 720p video. There are various shooting modes that enable the user to shoot good photographs and videos even in low light circumstances. The auto-mode and sweep-panorama modes in the rear camera are well praised.
It has a screen size of 5 inches. It comes with a 2370MAh battery. The battery stamina mode in this phone saves the power in the phone too.
- Excellent design
- Top quality camera with auto and panorama sweep mode
- Screen engine of superb quality
- It is water resistant
- Poor off-angle display
- It doesn’t have the latest version of android.
After considering its features, hits and misses, I tell that Sony Xperia Z is not at all a bad buy for coming Cyber Monday. Good luck!!!
Samsung just shocked the market of smart phones a few years ago by launching their Galaxy smart phones. While Samsung Galaxy S, S II, S III was hit severely among the technology freaks, the tech giants are here with their forthcoming new launch Samsung Galaxy S IV. Actually, Sam-Mobile never mentioned that name officially. According to them, the forthcoming model of smart phone has the official model number GT-i9500X. But according to the rumors and the technical news reports, this smart phone is nothing but the Samsung Galaxy S4. This ‘upcoming high end device’ is expected to be launched somewhere near May, 2013.
According to these technical reports, we have the unofficial preliminary specifications for Samsung Galaxy S IV. This device is going to support 2G, 3G and 4G network as well. This 4G technology will surely make it a fan favorite. It will support the Micro-SIM system, which may cause a little pain for some people. This device is rumored to have 5 inches super AMOLED, 16 M colored capacitive touch screen with resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels along with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection. Internal storage memory will be of 16 GB whereas it can be expanded up to 64 GB using Micro-SD card. The combination of Android OS 4.2 (Jelly Bean) and 2 GB RAM will surely make this device perform lightning fast. This device will have a primary camera of 13 megapixels with LED flash and autofocus system. Availability of GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC, USB 2.0 will make this device a super hit for sure. Lastly, excellent in-built applications will add the sugar to the sweetness in one word.
Great security camera system reviews here from CCTV security pros
Now, when both Apple inc. and Pad devices are the technological sensations, iPad 4 is here in the market to create a storm among the technical geeks. While talking about the new iPad 4, it is important mention some of its key features first.
- OS used: iOS 6
- Display size: 9.7”, resolution 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Touch screen: Multi-touch, capacitive, light sensor
- System chip: Apple A6X
- Processor: Dual Core, Apple Swift, 1400 MHz
- System memory: 1024 MB RAM
- In-built Storage: 16 GB
- Camera: 5 MP with aperture F2.4, AF, Touch to Focus, digital image stabilization
- Camcorder: 1920 x 1080, 1080p HD, 30 fps
- Front facing Camera: 1.2 mp
- Music Player: yes, with YouTube player
- Browser: Safari
- Online services support: YouTube (upload), twitter, Flickr, Facebook.
- Technology supports: GSM, UMTS, LTE
- Positioning: GLONASS, A-GPS, Wi-Fi positioning
- Navigation systems: Yes
- Phonebook memory: Unlimited
- Organizer: Alarm, calendar, document viewer, calculator
- E-mail: IMAP, SMTP, MS Exchange, POP3
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi, USB, HDMI, TV-out, OTA sync, computer sync
- Other features: speaker phone, silent mode, voice recording, voice commands, compass, gyroscope, accelerometer.
- Price: $629
- Faster innards
- Excellent quality display. These display great for watching videos and playing games.
- A6X, the processor used in this device is incredibly fast.
- Easier connectors.
- Retina display is a smash hit among pad lovers.
- Battery life in this beats that of iPad 3
- iPad 4 is still in heavier side.
- The price is too high compared to its nearest competitors.
- There is no option for expandable storage.
It is known to all that iPod changed the trend of listening music. Now, you can do your work out and listen to the music using your music. While the previous versions of iPod were hit enough, Apple Inc. is in the market with iPod Touch. While 32 GB iPod costs only $299, 64GB costs $399. Let us check the key specifications of iPod Touch first.
- 4” Retina display
- Display with resolution 1136 x 640
- 5 megapixel iSight
- 1080p video
- 1.2 megapixel front facing or Face Time camera (720p video).
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11n)
- Headphone jack
- Built-in mic and speaker
- Lightning c onnector
- Excellent quality screen. According to the experts, the video viewing experience is the best ever in iPod Touch
- It comes in five color options. Now you have a wider range of models to choose from
- iOS 6 has significant improvements compared to its predecessors.
- It is very much portable in nature – very light and thin.
- The earphone supplied with iPod touch is of excellent quality.
- Never trust the Apple Maps present in your iPod Touch. It may end you finding a desert while you were looking for a hill station to spend holidays.
- Lightning port is not well trusted even among the Apple lovers.’
- You still need the iTunes to add or remove songs in your iPod Touch.
It is true that iPod Touch has some problems it. But I will refer you to buy this device to enjoy each and every frequency of music joyfully.
Lenovo is quite a popular name in the field of computers and electronics. Previously, they manufactured lots of excellent and top quality laptops and tablets. Now they are in the market with their first ever interpersonal PC called Lenovo idea centre Horizon Tablet PC. This device is actually a desktop powered by Windows 8. Here in this article we are going to mention some key features about this device:
- Operating system used in it is Windows 8 Pro
- 3rd generation Intel Core i7 processor is used in it
- 27” backlit full HD screen is included
- The multi-touch display has the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and comes with 16:9 widescreen feature
- Battery backup of up to 2 hours
- 1 TB Hard disk drive is included in this device
- Random Access Memory used: 8 GB, DDR3
- This device features an Aura Interface. Aura is a spontaneous software control tool that helps in performing various touch-supported applications. It is of a great use while playing multi-player games.
- E-dice and joysticks come as a package while buying this device.
- This device weighs around 17 pounds. It suggests that this device is not exactly a portable one. But you can travel with this device all around your house. In short you can share the computing experience with each and every member of your family. When it is a tablet from one side, you can consider it as your desktop too.
- The basic model of this device will cost $1699.
So this is a high time for you to avail such technology if you can afford. Good luck!
Every man desires to have a smooth shave for a perfect grooming without much efforts and time consumption. And there are innumerable products and brands in the market which promise you that. But how many actually live up to their promise? The Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D review is going to assure you that this A+ product is the going to be the right choice for every kind of man. Once you understand the surprising benefits and amazing benefits of this product, you would desire to own one of these for sure!
Behold yourselves! This special electronic is not like the others in its category. This product has been developed and evolved with intensive research. The shaver uses the best technology available to give you a great performance. And with its sleek looks and design, you are bound to love it for more than one reason! The gists of its exclusive features that give it the power of a significant performance are mentioned below:
- Dual precision of the Lift and Cut technology that cuts the hair exactly from the root.
- The three dimensional orientation and contouring heads
- The head is extremely flexible and can turn complete 360 degrees; it can flex outward and also tilt inwards.
- It has well defined holes which capture the stubble, no matter how short it is
- It reduces the chance of irritation and pressure due to its seamless adjusting capacity
- There are different channels available for longer hair and shorter hair.
- It has an attractive body made of LED Display and chromed frame. The handle provides easy grip as it has a perfect coating of anti-slip that help you in a precision shave.
- It comes with a jet clean system that makes this electronic shaver extremely user friendly. You can clean, lubricate charge and dry the electric shaver easily.
When many people buy electronic items, their minds are more on the convenience, the style and other features than the advantages the electronic is going to afford them. In the recent past however, electronics have been developed with the idea of making better and cheaper, not the point of sale but as the owner using them. Since the standards of life are going up, this is a major move for the electronics companies and a major consideration for their clients.
The newest and fastest advancing technology in the world is the advent of Liquid crystal display. Apart from revolutionizing viewership in television and computers, it has made the use of cameras and video to become even better.
Screens and appliances that use LCD have made life better for individuals and they offer the following advantages:
- Save on the electric bill
LCD Tabletop controllers can control the amount of electricity an electronic used by helping you to regulate the brightness or dullness of the screen. With bright screens, it means that you are using a lot of power while with evenly lighted or dull screens you are assured of less power and therefore a lower power bill. For most computers this option is found on the control panel under the power management option while for televisions, you can reduce the brightness or increase it depending on what you are looking for.
- Better lighting
Some plasma and LCD technologies have been used to provide lighting in houses and other places. With controllers, you can ensure that the LCD devices provide the right amount of light to ensure visibility and improve the security of an area. LCD controllers look like a remote control with buttons that help you achieve this objective. In case you wanted to control your room ambience and the amount of light in it, you would be able to do so; therefore, you can have light in the room as you would want it. If you are in a romantic mood, you would adjust the bulbs to the kind of light you need in your house or room.
- Picture quality
With an LCD controller, you are able to improve or change the quality of picture on your computer monitor or television such that the images are sharper and better than any other you can view on other technologies. This makes it better for scientific deductions, military procedures, and gaming in your house.
- Table top convenience
LCD Tabletop controllers give you the convenience of being able to control the LCD fitted electronic from the comfort of your seat or sofa. This is the same convenience afforded to you by your television or music system remote control. You are able to control all these devices from the same place. They are affordable and are the best especially if you come home tired and just in need of minimal movement and maximum entertainment.
These controllers will help you have control of all your appliances from the table, or from your seat. They make it comfortable and easy to control all your LCD controllers. They are cheap and allow you to update your appliances when new technologies arise.
You love photograph and have finally bought your DSLR. You now wonder what accessories can enhance your photography experience. When you visit a camera shop, you will find so many accessories to choose from that you will be confused. You have to choose only those that you will need and leave the others. Here are the top 5 accessories that you will need for your new DSLR –
- Camera Bag – The first thing that you will need is a camera bag. It should be spacious and should protect the DSLR from the weather. When you are buying a camera bag, you have to think long term. You will be buying additional lenses, flashgun or even a laptop in the future. So, choose a bag that can carry all these things.
The bag should have internal dividers so that you can segregate the equipment. It should also have adjustable and comfortable straps, so that if you carry your tripod, then you won’t feel burdened.
- Tripods – If you are planning to shoot in bad light conditions or landscapes, then you need a tripod. It will help you fine-tune the composition and you can shoot the same image many times.
When choosing a tripod, you must check how the legs lock. Do they use clips or screw locks and how portable are they. If the tripod uses clips, then you can make adjustments quickly but they are not for long time use.
Now check the tripod head. Is it the ball-and-socket or pan-and-tilt variety? The former is more expensive but, with best buy coupon code, you can buy them at reasonable rates. Also, before you buy either, ensure that it can support the weight of the camera and lenses.
- Flashguns – Although most of the DSLR cameras have integrated flashes, you will still need a separate flashgun from time to time. These flashguns are very powerful. They have swivel-and-tilt function that makes them flexible. Therefore, they can be used for better illumination.
If you are looking for a unit with more features, then you can find some with backlit LCDs and others. Of course, these are expensive if you need them, then expense is immaterial.
- Remote Releases – Remote releases are essential when you have to take group shots with yourself in the group or some nature photography. You don’t have to touch the shutter release button to trigger the camera. This is also useful in case of macro-photography, when stability is essential for a sharp and clear image.
- Lens Filters – Lens filters range can be from very expensive pro-grade or cheap UV filters. The cost depends on the kind of material used, the type of coating on the filter and how well these filters can reduce reflection or transmit light.
All the above-mentioned accessories are essential for your DSLR and none of them are inexpensive. You will have to shell out a considerable amount of money to get the best product. But, with best buy promo code you can get discounts on their purchase and save quite a tidy sum.